Saturday, April 4, 2015

NEW TOYS AND OFFERING PHONE SERVICES

Hi all my friends and freaky kinkys!

I have to keep you posted on what is going on in my insane life!!I have invested in

1. Dragon tail ( Evil toy with a wicked *SNAP*)

2. A beautiful antique wooden vice grip, that works as a fabulous Ball crusher.
    (for that extra OWWWWW)

3. A few new school girl outfits!

4. Many new CBT toys

Tributes now also accepted through PayPal or C.C. through a Square Reader for all your Kinky Fetishes.

Of course tips and gifts of gratitude are always greatly appreciated and I'd be more than happy to model the things you send me.
           

          WITH WICKED THOUGHTS, SPIKED BOOTS....
          AND BALLCRUSHING DREAMS
                                             MZ KIM
                            



          
      

No comments:

Post a Comment