Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy Kinky Spring!

Well, Hello all my kinksters!! Glad your surviving this miserable winter YUCK! I am ready for sunshine and flowers and red bottoms to match! Like I have told you before, I love to dress up for my clients whether it is a schoolgirl outfit or military style. I work with you and your ideas.
You're taking time to spend with me so why shouldn't I make sure you get your favorite flavor!! If you're a Shoe/foot/leg worshiper I wear the hose you request.
If you want mean ole Mz Kim to spank you completely then fasten your seat-belt you're in for a surprise!, that is why they call it BDSM... And remember I always use consent words.
GREEN MEANS GO GO GO
YELLOW MEANS BACK OFF A LITTLE BIT OR SLOW DOWN
RED MEANS STOP!
Which I totally respect.
Please remember to eat and drink before a session.
With that I bid Happy Spring! And Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Mz Kim

5 comments:

  1. how can i contact you?? Do you give enemas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can i contact you?? Do you give enemas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just had my very first session with Mz Kim. She was fantastic. She created a great experience for me. She says what she means and means what she says. And she can be very gentle when she needs to be. She is very personal and professional. She also demonstrated that she is an excellent enema nurse as well. I WILL be seeing her again and again. Kudos to Mz Kim

    ReplyDelete