Sunday, May 4, 2014

FACE SITTING AND QUEENING

AHHHHH...

The joys of face sitting and queening, as it's definitely a fetish I enjoy giving to my clients. This is the beauty of having a lovely heart shaped ass, what I call my "Family Heirloom", I get a lot of compliments on my big round ass. I love sitting on my clients face and seeing the joy and ecstasy wash over their them as I smother them with my creamy white bottom. Or maybe queening them when I turn around and push my asshole into noses and mouths knowing they are suffocating and fighting for air and loving every minute of it....

Then I let them come up for air and thanking me for letting them sniff and smell the sweet essence of my panty covered pussy and asshole..... Yes I feel them trying to suck out those sweet juices (you naughty, nasty boys) but, this  is not my only talent. Oh no, I've so many others my delicious devilish friends. I may even tell you more in the future......MAYBE even some true stories of some of my personal sexual adventures.....if you ask nicely that is ... Till then keep kinky and cumming my friends.

MZ. KIM 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment