Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring Greetings Kinksters!


How are you doing? Spring is cumming quickly for us all! I have grown weary of being trapped inside the house and cannot wait to play outside in the beautiful warm sun…
Perhaps I should find a secluded wooded area to tie a willing little sub to a tree and torment him relentlessly! Unfortunately until then, I will continue to have my fun in the dungeon, where I am accepting sessions for sweet submissives willing to give tribute for my time for your choice of kink; foot worship, cbt, body worship, shaving naughty bits, otk, spanking, caning, flogging, humiliation, and on & on. 
I am always learning new skills to add to my menu of kinkiness, such as...cupping, tens, violet wand, and ohhhhh the pleasures of sounds and a shiny new anal hook!
I am excited to continue adding to my skills

 
Wet dreams and gag balls to you all!

-Mz. Kim



Interested in Scheduling a Session in the Allentown/Philadelphia area? Contact Mz. Kim @ moyerk47@gmail.com for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment