Thursday, December 11, 2014

Have a Drink on me and I switch on occasions

Hi All
Hope your all having a great holiday season. Me I have been busy busy busy!
I have been having some sessions quite interesting at that!!! for example the following wanted to be forced to have a drink on himself so I helped him along...5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....CUM AWAY!!!! By the way....HE SWALLOWED EVERY DROP AS DIRECTED....from that pathetic little member of his....
and smiled and THANKED ME FOR PLEASING ME WITH HIS SUBMISSION....


I ALSO OFFER SWITCH OPTIONS, I AM AVAILABLE
FOR YOU SPANKING ME! I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BIG BOOTY THAT CAN TAKE A GOOD SPANKING. I DO 1/2 OR OR 1 HOUR SESSIONS ONLY!

 HERE IS A SAMPLE OF MY BOTTOM AFTER A VERY WONDERFUL DOUBLE TEAM SPANKING. Contact me soon!  Mz. Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment