Wednesday, July 2, 2014

CBT, SPANKING AND WAX PLAY BY MZ KIM

After telling you of all of my work I thought I would show off some of my lovely talents, such as spanking, cock and ball torture a little wax play and so much more. I have many more talents but, goodness a lady doesn't give ALL her secrets away completely....
 
I have many more examples of my Wonderful skills I will show you in the future, but I want you to stroke yourself in anticipation.
Don't you want to see how far I can push your limits? Your pain level your pleasure?
Mz. Kim
 




 

3 comments:

  1. Is that a butt plug under the restraints? I believe it is Oh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into the wax, butt everything else looks good for me, except I think I would prefer a heavier handed spanking. Is that possible?

    ReplyDelete